Do I Need Counselling?
If you don’t express your emotions, they may show up as addiction, anxiety, depression, body aches, etc.
- I feel anxious and fearful.
- I am a people pleaser.
- I am a rebel.
- I feel there is something wrong with me.
- I feel guilty if I don’t put others needs before mine.
- I am rigid and a perfectionist.
- I am driven to be a super achiever.
- I feel empty most of the time.
- I am angry.
- I feel ashamed of myself.
- I am afraid to be alone.
- I am very sensitive about what others think about me or what they say.
- I am sad/depressed.
- I am addicted to alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, food, shopping, gaming, social media.
- I struggle in relationships.
- I am lazy/ I ‘m not motivated.
- I don’t know what I want.
- I don’t fit in socially.
- I stay away from people.
IF YOU CAN IDENTIFY WITH ONE OR MORE OF THESE STATEMENTS, YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM COUNSELLING.